Fruit Custard is a healthy and delicious dessert made with milk and seasonal fruits. This dessert is prefect for summers as it is served chilled and consist of fresh fruits.....very good specially for kids. It is an easy, filling and timeless recipe loves by all.
3 cups milk
3 tbsp vanilla custard powder
3 tsp sugar
2 cup chopped seasonal fruits
(mango, apple, banana, orange, papaya)
2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
1.Take 1/2 cup milk in a bowl, add custard powder & mix well till there are no lumps.
2. Boil remaining milk in a pan.
3. When it comes to a boil add custard powder milk to it & mix well.
4. Remove milk from heat & allow it to cool.
5. Refrigerate custard for an hour.
6. After an hour add chopped fruits and pomegranate seeds to custard & mix well.
7. Transfer the custard into serving boil, garnish with pomegranate seeds
8. Fruit Custard is ready, serve chilled.
1. You can take your choice of fruits.
2. Always mix custard powder in cold milk.
3. You can use canned fruits also.
You Might Like To Visit: